Our technicians can perform simple troubleshooting or maintenance tasks 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Parsec Data Center’s Remote Hands service assists clients by performing basic functions to their equipment upon request. Remote Hands service helps you maximize operational uptime and reduce costs by eliminating the need to dispatch your own technical personnel to Parsec Data Center’s facility just to perform basic tasks. Remote hands services are performed strictly as per instructions of client and client is responsible for any implications of the requested activity. Parsec is not responsible/liable for any damages or losses that may occur due to the activity requested by client.
- Calling Parsec Support: (877) 551-3282
- E-mailing a request to: email@example.com
Basic Remote Hands Support:
- Rebooting or power cycling of equipment
- Connect external device to client’s setup
- Reset frozen remote session
- Requests to check physical network connectivity
Smart Remote Hands Support:
- Plug in to a console port for remote management by customer
- Logging into client’s server
For emergency and short notice requests, our response time is as follows:
- During business hours we will respond within 30 minutes of the request
- During non-business hours we will respond within 2 hours of the request
We have a ticketing system that automatically alerts our support staff; just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be used for everything from remote hands to adding resources to your environment.